Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pinterest Finds

these valentine's decorated cookies are adorable. love the lacy detail!
i've got to make one of these for the craft room. so cute and great storage.
loving these wrist warmers. they look so soft and sweet.
thinking of doing this to our guest bedroom closet...
need to do this in my craft room. i can never find these when i need them!
would be so pretty for valentine's...
NEED to make this beautiful embroidery pattern!
a pretty and easy way to wrap up your valentine's cards.
aren't these crochet covered jars dreamy? would love to get my hands on these! if you haven't been to dottie angel's blog, you need to go check it out.
some lovely baker's twine. great for packaging :)
lollipops
google

6 comments:

Kodi ODay said...

I love those cookies!
They would be perfect for the guys at work. Maybe I can have someone make them;)

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

ooo! The cookies look so good and I LOVE the wrist warmers. I totally found one of those sewing jars and almost sent it to you, but I went with something else. Darn it! LOL. ;)

Alyssa said...

That is such a great way to keep your glue sticks together! Simple and super cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE me some Sweet Sugar Belle, she makes the most gorgeous cookies!!

Jamie said...

Those envelopes are so sweet.

Amy Marable said...

love the closet idea...so cool! Also love the new items in the shop!
also...could I possible order some of those felt bows you made for your nieces from you? they are so cute!